El Born 1
- Property type: apartment
- City: Barcelona
- Neighborhood : El Born
- Rental period: 32 days – 11 months
- The rent includes: Deposit € 150 / month for Internet & utilities.
- Property Size: 105 m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Amenities & Features
- Appliances included
- Bed linen
- Ceramic cooker
- Coffee machine
- Coffee pot
- Double bed (2x)
- Furniture included
- Wireless Internet
This apartment in the Born neighborhood is located in front of the famous basilica of Santa Maria del Mar with beautiful views to the church.
This corner apartment is completely exterior with several balconies facing the street and is a part of a catalogued and elegant building from the end of the 18th century. The building is completely rehabilitated and has an elevator.
The apartment is renovated in a trendy minimalistic style. The building is located on a semi-pedestrian street, in the heart of the Born district. El Born is one of the oldest areas of Barcelona and one of the four neighborhoods that make up the Ciutat Vella district. This very fashionable and cultural area has many bars, restaurants and shops.
The El Born apartment is 105 m2 and has high and coffered ceilings and floors with hydraulic motif floors. There are balconies and gas heating in all the rooms. The access doors to the balconies have wooden shutters.
The El Born apartment is distributed as following:
- A large living-dining room, with table and chairs, coffee table, a divan-type sofa, an armchair, a television and the living room has access to one of the balconies.
- An american kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave and stove. In front of the kitchen there is a very wide corridor with several large cabinets.
- A bathroom with a shower, vanity, toilet and bide.
- A bedroom with a double bed each and a work area and access to one of the balconies.
- A bedroom with a double bed each and a separate office space and access to one of the balconies.
The building is very well located and is close to the train station (Estació del Nord), Jaume I metro (Line 4) and next to the bus stops V15, V17, 120, 47, V13, 59, D20, V19, H14.