- City: Barcelona
- District: El Borne
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- The price includes: everything in the apartment.
Amenities & Features
- Bed linen
- Coffee pot
- Double bed (1x)
- Induction cooker
- Terazzo floor
- Wireless Internet
Based on the current income out the monthly rental there are possibilities for a high Return-On-Investment (ROI)!
This apartment is located on the best and most trendy district of the city center: Born!. From the front door it´s only a minutes walk to the famous Gothic church Santa Maria del Mar, Picasso museum, Placa La Pau, Parc Ciutadella or Barceloneta. The beach is a 10 minutes walk from the apartment.
Public transportation in the direct neighborhood are subway station “Barceloneta” and to the train station (estació de França), both on a 5 minutes walk distance. Next to the apartment you find 4 bus lines as well some big public garages on the area.
The Born (El Borne) district is famous for its narrow streets full of very fashionable stores and restaurants, violin makers, glass makers, designers showing the legacy of the commercial history and prosperity of 13th century.
The apartment Agullers has:
- 1 independent sleeping room with double bed and wardrobe.
- A living room with sofa, led TV, dinning table.
- An American kitchen with an island and is full of cabinets to storage all the included kitchenware. There is an INDUCTION cooker, an oven, a microwave with grill and a refrigerator/freezer.
- The bathroom has a big and modern with an enclosed shower, a toiled with a slow/cushioned closing toilet lid, a wide sink with storage space, mirror with led lighting and a big cabinet with shelves for the towels and bath products.
- Dressing/iron room with extra storage space for suitcases etc.
- A private storage on the community terrace with the washer and the big hot water boiler.
This building from 1862 is cataloged with a beautiful solid hand crafted wood door. The apartment itself has wooden beams on the ceiling which is very typical for the classical buildings in Barcelona.
This apartment has natural light and is sunny in the morning. The community terrace, directly on top of this apartment, is in general never used by the (only) 4 neighbors on the lower floors in the building. The community terrace is very sunny and offers views to the mountains, the Santa Maria del Mar church, Villa Olimpica, and all the city.