This was a big turn-key project in an antique building. The ambitious plan was to completely renovate, redistribute and modernize the apartment to the standards of this time.
We managed the total project including interior design, renovation and decoration. The interior design and renovation included:
- Architectural design.
- Remove/open walls and ceiling.
- Install and fireproofing metal beams to support the higher apartment to meet town hall regulations.
- Repair and level the floor in the whole apartment.
- Repair and straighten the exterior walls.
- Install new and repair interior walls.
- Relocate interior doors.
- Install new kitchen and bathroom on new location.
- Install new ceiling and light points.
- Install wood laminate floor.
- Repair and paint the exterior doors and windows.
- Install new installations of electricity, water, ventilation/air-condition and heating.
After the renovation was finished we listed the apartment for monthly rental (32 days – 11 months).
In the following “before and after” pictures you see some of biggest changes of this renovation project. Under every section you find pictures during the renovation.
For all the final pictures including the decoration you can click the link at the bottom of this page.